In honor of the two conflicting holidays
Lots of Bunny Day fun in Alicorn!
Had Dylan, Julian, and Elizabeth come to my town today to celebrate Easter! Everyone got a Bunny Hood and a Bunny Balloon, and then I let them run around my town and find eggs I had hidden!
Since we won’t be able to play tomorrow when Zipper is actually around and I didn’t have time to get three separate egg sets for them, I let them trade their tickets to me instead - for pictures of their favorite villagers and island exclusive items! Of course Julian picked Julian’s pic. ;)
It was so much fun and I’m so glad that being in different states didn’t ruin our holiday! They’re already planning what we should do for the next one!
reasons why animal crossing is better than real life
- furries surround you in your own happy little town
- no ones mean to you unless youre mean to them
- you can be a mayor and have a cute puppy secretary
- if you cant do something for someone they dont guilt trip you into doing it
- a dog sings every saturday night for your pleasure and then gives you a take home version of whatever song
- you can visit any of your friends on a moments notice
- its animal crossing and not real life
Discord Lamp Salespony
turn up jutsu